EyeSouth Partners — a network of integrated eye care practices located throughout the Southeast — announced the formation of its Physician Advisory Board. Its responsibilities will include overseeing clinical policies and procedures, continuing education initiatives, new equipment and modalities, and quality assurance programs.
Practices affiliated with EyeSouth Partners include Gainesville Eye Associates, Georgia Eye Partners, Georgia Ophthalmology Associates, Georgia Retina, Opal Aesthetics, and South Georgia-North Florida Eye Partners.
Dr. Parul Khator, a board-certified ophthalmologist and EyeSouth Partners’ VP of Medical Affairs, serves as co-chair of the Physician Advisory Board. Dr. Khator said the board will further strengthen the practice’s clinical and patient care services.
The initial physician advisory board members include:
• Parul Khator: Georgia Eye Partners (co-chair)
• Stephanie Vanderveldt: Georgia Retina (co-chair)
• Jack Chapman: Gainesville Eye Associates
• Scott Petermann: South Georgia Eye Partners
• Eugene Gabianelli, EyeSouth Partners Chief Medical Officer