Rich in history, Atlanta’s Druid Hills neighborhood offers a vibrant lifestyle for people of all ages. Druid Hills contains historic mansions built in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, verdant parks and trails, and close proximity to world-renowned Emory University, Emory School of Medicine and Emory Healthcare. It’s also home to burgeoning new construction in response to a growing demand for new homes with modern amenities in the area.
CalAtlantic Homes at Towns at Druid Hills — a new, gated community of luxury townhomes located in the heart of this historic Atlanta neighborhood — offers a plush retreat from the hustle and bustle of nearby Atlanta. Location and amenities make these townhomes the perfect choice for young professionals, families and empty nesters.
A cozy community of 65 homes with pool and amenities center, Towns at Druid Hills offers great walkability to a wide range of services. Banks, grocery stores, healthcare, restaurants, entertainment, fitness clubs and landmark Toco Hill shopping center are all within easy walking distance.
The nearby North Druid Hills neighborhood offers fabulous parks for family fun, including Kittredge Park, with athletic fields, multiuse court and a pool, and W.D. Thomson Park, with a playground and trails. Families will also love the closeness to area schools, including Briar Vista Elementary School, Druid Hills Middle School, Druid Hills High School, Paideia School and The Lovett School.
Additionally, Towns at Druid Hills’ location offers easy access to major interstates (I-85, I-75 and I-285), making it ideal for a convenient commute to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and other destinations.
Phase I of Towns at Druid Hills currently has five different floor plans available, each with a variety of design options from which to choose:
- The Berkeley. Starting from $497,900, this three-story home is 2,817 square feet, with four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a two-car garage.
- The Bristol. Starting from $502,900, this three-story home is 2,870 square feet, with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a two-car garage.
- The Brookdale. Starting from $481,900, this three-story, 2,715 square foot home features 3-bedrooms, 3.5 baths and two-car garage.
- The Newport. Starting at $507,900, this 2,960 square foot, three-story home has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and two-car garage.
- The Oakleigh. Starting at $499,900, this three-story, 2,898 square foot home has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and two-car garage.
Quick move-ins are currently available for all five floor plans in Phase I. Phase II of Towns at Druid Hills is scheduled to open in 2017.
Come see why Towns at Druid Hills offers both a plush retreat from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta and ready access to the culture and sophistication of the big city! For more information, photos and driving directions to these new luxury townhomes in historic Druid Hills, visit Towns at Druid Hills, or call 404-634-4485.
CalAtlantic Homes at Towns at Druid Hills
1787 Stephanie Trail
Atlanta, GA 30329