Georgia Lung Associates has joined Piedmont Physicians as Piedmont Physicians Georgia Lung. The practice, one of the largest pulmonary practices in Georgia, will continue operating its current locations in Austell, Buckhead and Marietta in addition to providing care to patients at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital.
Piedmont Physicians Georgia Lung consists of 17 physicians, specializing in pulmonary, sleep and critical care medicine. These physicians will join the team of intensivists, pulmonologists, cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons currently providing care for intensive care patients at Piedmont Atlanta generic viagra 50mg. Additionally, Piedmont Physicians Georgia Lung’s Chad Case, M.D., will serve as the director of the intensive care service at Piedmont Atlanta.
Services offered by Piedmont Physicians Georgia Lung include:
• a fully-operational sleep lab with 12 beds operated by Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and overseen by three board-certified sleep medicine physicians
• pulmonary rehabilitation with two fitness center locations in Austell and Marietta
• allergy and asthma management
• subspecialty care for interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and sarcoidosis
• pulmonary management including COPD, lung cancer and pleural disease