- Understanding the Immune Response
Gary E. Myerson, M.D., Discusses the Specific Components of the Immune Response
- In Terms of Vascular Age, 50 May Really Be the New 60 for Women
Kimberly P. Champney, M.D., Examines the Question, "Heart Disease In Women: Is Fifty Really the New Forty?"
- Mahmoud Barrie, M.D., Discusses Barrett’s Esophagus: An Update on New Developments
Mahmoud Barrie, M.D., Discusses Barrett’s Esophagus: An Update on New Developments
- Cesarean Section: A Look Back…and Forward
Dr. Kirsten Franklin Discusses the Evolution of Cesarean Section and Its Impact on Healthcare Today
- Heart Disease In Women: Is 50 Really the New 40?
Kimberly P. Champney, MD, Discusses Heart Disease in Terms of "Vascular Age" in Women
- Dr. Michael Doherty Discusses Why Doctors Are Choosing Large Multispecialty Groups Over Private Practice
More Doctors are Joining Hospitals and Health Systems Rather Than Go Into Private Practice
- Dr. Iqbal Garcha Performs Georgia’s First Single-Incision Robotic Surgery
Georgia's First Single-Incision Robotic Surgery Performed by Iqbal Garcha, MD
- Dr. John McBroom Performs World’s First Robotic HIPEC Treatment for Ovarian Cancer
Gynecological oncologist John McBroom recently performed the first Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemoperfusion (HIPEC), a minimally invasive robotic treatment for ovarian cancer.
- Malizia Clinic
A new, not-for-profit clinic returns the focus to the patient
- Nanette Wenger, MD, an Emory Cardiologist, Receives American Heart Association's Highest Honor
Emory Cardiologist Nanette K. Wenger, MD, Receives the James B. Herrick Award for Work in Clinical Cardiology
There are no featured jobs at this time.